2 box break of Bowman Chrome

sffanmike25

Bench Warmer
bc001.jpg

..... And this one. :cheers:
lincechrome.jpg

Finally pulled something I can keep for the Giants stack. The rest, bleh, lmk if you need any of them. Or if you are looking for any base rookies, just PM me or something. Thanks for stopping in. ;)

That kid looks like he is in middle school. :D

I remember watching him for the first time against the Brew Crew. He was a stud.

How many times has that happened? I hear you tell me about this card for MONTHS, you buy 2 boxes and hit it? Next you should be talking about pulling an adrian peterson SPA ;)

very nice Lincecum (I JUST missed pulling a X-Fractor Lincecum auto at the shop by about 3 minutes -- I would have gotten both boxes instead of the 1 I got)! I'm interested in the Tommy Hanson X-Fractor (and any base cards of him or the other Braves from the set - Jeff Locke, Kala Kaaihue in particular - i do in-person autographing and I see the Braves teams multiple times)...Also, if you have any Woods Fines, LMK...can use them as well...LMK what you'd need for the Hanson?

Thanks
Jason

very nice Lincecum (I JUST missed pulling a X-Fractor Lincecum auto at the shop by about 3 minutes -- I would have gotten both boxes instead of the 1 I got)! I'm interested in the Tommy Hanson X-Fractor (and any base cards of him or the other Braves from the set - Jeff Locke, Kala Kaaihue in particular - i do in-person autographing and I see the Braves teams multiple times)...Also, if you have any Woods Fines, LMK...can use them as well...LMK what you'd need for the Hanson?

Thanks
Jason

Hey Jason, already sent the Locke/Kala cards to other members. The Hanson X-fractor is available. Just PM me when you feel like it and we'll work something out.

Back