1st BCS poll hmmmmmmmmmmm

michaelou44

Bench Warmer
OU #1
I will enjoy the responces from u sec boys. hehehehe:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

does not bother me a bit. LSU will lose at least 2 games this year, and Auburn will lose at least 1. OU may get to the big one this year, but I have a feeling even if they make it through the regular season unbeaten that Nebraska will beat them. So this poll does not matter until the season ends. Also I would not want to be ranked #1 after what has happened to #1 teams the last two weeks.

Agreed that all that could happen. After all ther are 7 more games Anything could happen. But is nice knowing that you dont need help right now. All they gotta do is win.

I promise you all LSU or Auburn has to do is win. OU has already played the biggest game they have played all year. LSU still has Auburn, Alabama, Ole Miss and Arkansas and if they win all those the SEC title game. Auburn has LSU and Alabama and if they win those the SEC title game. Either would leap frog everyone if they win out with that schedule to get in the title game. Also a 1 loss Bama team gets there as well if they win out. No doubt.

I'm not a college football fan at all but even I know the BCS Standing are the equivalent of my retarded neighbors opinion. Congrats on winning the mid season championships :salut:

Back