1956 Topps BB Checklist 1/3

Status
Not open for further replies.

bakemeister52

Bench Warmer
Okay I was 4 years old when this card came out. It is a 1956 Topps Baseball Checklist 1/3 BV is $150-$300 but it is unmarked, has 4 dents, one banged up corner, round corners and some creases, you can see most in the scan! This card is 54 years olde, older than most of the people on this great site!

Bidding starts at 30,000 points
Increments of 2000 points
Auction ends at 8pm PST 5pm EST on 13 February

Thanks for looking and good luck on bidding. I had it sold for $40 but guy backed out when wife found out he was buying cards again!

1956TBaseballChecklist13_0001.jpg
Front

56TBBClist13Back_NEW.jpg
Back

The looks like a crease between 4 and 5 doesn't appear to be a wrinkle. The ones at the top of the card on the right side is what it looks like. On the back they appears to be a crease thru and down a little at 100. I am amazed at it not be marked. Hope that helps

Still 4 hours left in this auction and stumpfreeman is winning with 2,002,000 points. I will be gone to a Valentine's Dinner tonight so I will see who wins when I get home. Good luck!

Ok now the auction is over and stumpfreeman is the lucky winner of my 1956 Topps Baseball checklist 1/3 with 2,002,000. Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back