Prospect
Transactions: 1
notables...

Ryan Kerrigan Topps Platinum
Jeff George Pro Line
Michael Griffin Press Pass Blue /50 Red Ink *5
Chauncey Washington Score Red Zone /30
Evan Royster Contenders
Stefan Logan Contenders (looks like its cooled down a bit)
Tim Couch Edge Advantage (solid seller)
Marcus Monk Select Gold Zone /50
Mike Sims Walker Sterling
Ryan Kerrigan Elite
Phil Sims Pro Line
Tyrell Sutton Bowman NU Logo
Jamaal Charles Chicle
Doug Flutie SPA SOTT
MB3 UD Debut Ink (hard to find)
Keith Rivers Absolute Spectrum /25
Josh Morgan Elite (strong seller)
Mike Hart Topps Rookie Progression /20
Bernard Berrian Epix /25
Drew Bledsoe Pinnacle /1970
Boomer Esiason Pro Line /1700
Chevis Jackson Girdiron Kings 25/25
Tashard Choice Prestige DPR /100
Dexter Jackson Select Gold Zone /40
Travis LCM Mirror Blue Jersey/Ball/Helmet /50
Travis Wilson Threads Letterman /180
Bernie Kosar Pinnacle /1975

overall, very nice, got some garbage sage stuff, but not much...didnt expect all the low #d stuff...at auction this guy would easily have gotten $200 as a lot...he had it up $175 BIN/BO with $15 ship, i shot $150 offer and it was on auto accept for that :shock:

now to turbolister stuff...have 36 free monthly listings to get up now :salut: so itll be the some of the good stuff from the lot and start recouping...flipping game on :salut:

definately better than expected on the 'unknown' portion, that Couch is solid in the $7-$12 range and it wasnt pictured...and Jeff George :drool: the Logan was up near $20 at points last season :shock:

anyway, here is the initial buy if you want to see pretty pictures

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261027735490

and here are the listings for flipping :salut: they are all of reasonable starts and several should get multiple bids...i dont expect everything to sell, but id suspect 8 get bids this time around :salut:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_ipg=25&_from=&_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ssn=sliqwill&rt=nc&LH_Auction=1

wow, with 5 hours to go i had a total of 2 items with bids and 3 total bids :cry:

got around 2 hours left now, up to 8 items, 9 bids, $40 should still get some action...hope its quite a bit...

i dont expect to flip the entire lot on the initial cycle that has 34/180 cards listed, but id like to be in the 1/3 to 1/2 way there range...

If you had listed the Kerrigan, probably would have got 1 more bid. :)

Actually, just tell me, how much you need for the Kerrigan and the Stubblefield Exquisuite?

Lonnie called dibs on the Kerrigans, he hasnt gotten back to me though :snooty:

i found the crap i had set aside for you when i was organizing after i got my delivery of toploaders, as i went through some of my 'shipping materials' boxes, the ones full of packing peanuts and assorted boxes that are good for reshipping crap to canada and found a packet

Back