15 HOF Finalists Who Do you think gets in this year?

very nice card. Pro Bowls mean nothing to me. People get voted in on name alone most times. Everytime Junior Seau got voted in I knew it was a farce. All Pro selections are very meaningful. He is thought of a few notches below the greats of his positon at his time (Butkus, Lanier, Bell, Ham, Lambert) Very similar to Tommy Nobis if you ask me, who also should be in. I think Hanburger should be in, and will get in this year, but guys who are considered one of the two best ever at their position have had trouble getting in the last two years. (Carter, Sharpe)

Pro Bowls & All Pro's carry some weight but no system of recognition is perfect. IMO Hanburger is deserving and probably should have been inducted years ago. Howley, Nobis, M.Curtis, A.Russell, and Brazil were all HOF caliber LB's but maybe 1-2 of them will get in

I have to disagree w/ you on Seau, he's the best LB I've see since the 1980's. I really never saw a flaw in his game. When it comes to Pro Bowl farces I would put Ray Lewis and Butkus on that list. IMO both are made out to be better than they are/were.

I never liked Seau. A lot of flash, very fast, terrible moustache. I remember him more on his butt when somebody hit him.

I never liked Seau. A lot of flash, very fast, terrible moustache. I remember him more on his butt when somebody hit him.

:roflmao: "the stache"

I always thought he did a pretty good job getting off blocks but I didn't see a ton of his games.

Back