1 Time Offer: Rookie Premiere RED INK Quad Auto AP/CJ/Lynch/Ginn

kencope

Bench Warmer
I'm only going to field offers on this once on these boards. I need a minimum of $700 cash value, best offer over that will take it. I don't need a 1 for 1 trade, doesn't really matter how many cards. These reportedly have a print run of 5. Definitely one of APs nicest autos, and not too bad having Lynch and CJ on there as well. I'm happy to check buckets, but please don't ask me to unless you have high end in return. Absolutely beautiful centering and none of the autos run off of the card, which are both hard to find on Rookie Premieres. Thanks ahead of time for the interest!

scan0132.jpg

scan0137.jpg

Fixed the links, thanks. Nice collection, but unfortunately I didn't see enough that I needed to get us there. Have you thought about sending that LeBron auto back into UD?

kencope said:
Fixed the links, thanks. Nice collection, but unfortunately I didn't see enough that I needed to get us there. Have you thought about sending that LeBron auto back into UD?

ya but UD isnt very good about replacments, i dont wanna get a Spud Webb auto in return

Back