1 Box Upper Deck

jbmmadman

Bench Warmer
call me lazy, no scans this time..unless specifically asked...okay...where to start...let's see....okay Rookies first...to make this unique, pretend James Earl Jones is introducing them, it makes all this seem...better

Sabby Piscitelli
Craig Davis
Jonathan Wade
James Jones
Buster Davis
Troy Smith
Sidney Rice
Brandon Meriweather
Justin Blalock
Gaines Adams
Marcus McCauley
Jordan Palmer
Ben Grubbs
Chris Henry
Jason Hill
Calvin Johnson
and Kevin Kolb 89/99 I see nothing special about it being numbered, the same as all the rest except for the serial number...
Donovan McNabb and Ocho Cinco old school ?...not sure what they are...
Frank Gore MVP Predictor ( I can dream)
NFL INK LaRon Landry auto
UD Rookie Jersey Dwayne...........

and UD Game Jersey...Michael "Dog Days of Summer" Vick....

Jarrett, not Bowe...btw

my, my, my...nobody here loves me.....maybe I should :ban: myself ?...I'll sell tickets and :pop: and members will hear :boohoo: in the background and will :lollol: at me as I make a fool of myself, then they will :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: in unisyn, I'll be:( because I thought members here were caring and supportive:doh:, the end...:dance::dance:

You know that old saying "when you can't say nothing nice, don't say anything at all"........? That might be the case with that box;) Sorry about your luck man.

my, my, my...nobody here loves me.....maybe I should :ban: myself ?...I'll sell tickets and :pop: and members will hear :boohoo: in the background and will :lollol: at me as I make a fool of myself, then they will :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: in unisyn, I'll be:( because I thought members here were caring and supportive:doh:, the end...:dance::dance:

That reminded me of a homeless person talking to himself on the streets of New York.

my, my, my...nobody here lovves me.....maybe I should :ban: myself ?...I'll sell tickets and :pop: and members will hear :boohoo: in the background and will :lollol::lollol::lollol::lollol: at me as I make a fool of myself they will :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: in unisyn, I'll be:( because I thought members here were caring and supportive:doh:, the end...:dance::dance:

Just checked the board... nice pull on the Landry, I know you do not trade, but let me know if you will be willing to sell it or something.

thanks!

Back