1/1 Printing Plate!!! Break Complete! New Hockey Contest/Giveaway! 2021-2022 O-Pee-Chee Hockey Hobby Box Break Random Team Style Giveaway!

Okay planning to randomize teams for this contest at the end of the day around 5pm PDT. Any extra spots will be randomized as second teams for some people.

Still time to join if anybody else is interested.

Thanks,
Mike

Okay I just did the randomization and will update the thread in a few minutes.

Top 8 names will get two random teams each. Bottom 4 teams will be the ones to get one random team and either a mini binder or break mat. All other members will get one random team.

Mike

ok considering i know jack squat about hockey .... are the Buffalo Sabres better than the nashville predators? only asking since i live close to nashville i know a bunch of people who like the predators

ok considering i know jack squat about hockey .... are the Buffalo Sabres better than the nashville predators? only asking since i live close to nashville i know a bunch of people who like the predators
The Predators are a significantly better team than the Sabres, and quite a few more star level players. But I have no idea whether that carries over to this particular product break or not.

This break will be tomorrow Tuesday March 29th at 6:00pm PDT. Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

See you then!
Mike

O Pee Chee is a base type product like Topps Baseball, with the better items being RCs, Inserts, variants, and I think there are patches, but not sure on the odds. Nashville is a good team with more stars, but Buffalo based on their recent performances might be a team to deal with in a year or two. As far as RCs go Nashville has Tanner Jeannot who is #5 on the leader board for rookies. http://www.nhl.com/ice/rookies.htm

Buffalo has several rookies in this product, but none near the top of the rookie leader board.

Thanks again for the contest you can save on my shipping I only got 1 card so you can toss it in someone else’s pile looking forward to next contest

THE " REDEMPTION " CARD IS ACTUALLY A " PUZZLE PIECE " ...........

2021-22 O-Pee-Chee Bounty Chase​

Randomly inserted in packs are Top Rookie Puzzle pieces. Those who manage to land all nine pieces and complete the puzzle are eligible to unlock an exclusive card of a 2021 draft pick.

But there’s some added incentive to finish as quickly as possible.

The first 25 collectors to register their puzzles through the Upper Deck Bounty site also get an autograph version of the card and a Black Border parallel.

The next 40 people get the Black Border card but not the autograph.

All collectors who complete the Bounty receive the regular version of the achievement card.

THE " REDEMPTION " CARD IS ACTUALLY A " PUZZLE PIECE " ...........

2021-22 O-Pee-Chee Bounty Chase​

Randomly inserted in packs are Top Rookie Puzzle pieces. Those who manage to land all nine pieces and complete the puzzle are eligible to unlock an exclusive card of a 2021 draft pick.

But there’s some added incentive to finish as quickly as possible.

The first 25 collectors to register their puzzles through the Upper Deck Bounty site also get an autograph version of the card and a Black Border parallel.

The next 40 people get the Black Border card but not the autograph.

All collectors who complete the Bounty receive the regular version of the achievement card.
Oh cool thanks for the info Steve!

Mike

Back