09/10 Panini Timeless Treasures BSK Case Break--DONE !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ac-n-mike

Bench Warmer
0910pntimelesstreasBKB.jpg

DO NOT PAY AT THIS TIME

(PAYMENTS WILL BE DUE WHEN THERE ARE 5 OR SO SPOTS REMAINING)

THIS IS A "BY THE HIT" BREAK
(after the spots sell I will use random.org to random the 45 names, you will get the hit that corrosponds to
THAT # in the LIVE BREAK, this is NOT A DRAFT STYLE BREAK)... see the 09 National Treasures Breaks that
we have done here on the site if you do not understand... THANKS !

$29 PER HIT!
(price as of THIS posting...IF there is a change in price it will only be $1-$2 at MOST, so lets try and lock in the $1225 ASAP!)
(currently case is $1225 only + shipping per spot + $1 per spot for expedited shipping of case via UPS overnight)

PARTICIPANTS

2. kenny_3011
28.SQ180
29.Cartoonchicken

PRODUCT INFORMATION

CHECKLIST --- http://www.blowoutcards.com/images/basketball/checklist/0910paninitimelesstreasBKB.pdf

SELL SHEET --- http://www.blowoutcards.com/images/ss/0910paninitimelesstreasBKB.pdf

Configuration: 15 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 5 cards per pack.

BOX BREAK (On Average)
3 Autograph or Memorabilia Cards (at least one autograph) per tin
2 Commons/ Parallels

CASE BREAK (On Average)
Find one or more of the following: George Mikan Material Card, Cut Signature, Logoman, Logoman Signature, Laundry Tag Logoman, Laundry Tag Logoman Signature, Laundry Tag Team Logo, Laundry Tag Team Logo Signature or Signature of Kobe Bryant, Tyreke Evan, Bill Russell, Magic Johnson, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Oscar Robertson, Larry Bird or Jerry West

HIGHLIGHTS
- Exclusive Kobe Bryant On-card Autographs!
- Rookie Year Materials Prime featuring game-worn prime swatches from the league's elite players' rookie campaign and numbered to 10 or less!
- Hall of Fame Materials Jerseys Prime with Game-Worn swatches, numbered to 5 or less!

ABDULJABBAR.JPG
BRYANT-3.JPG

timeless_treasures_panini_canadacardworld-300x211.jpg
ty_lawson_canadacardworld-300x211.jpg

BRYANT-2.JPG
NOWITZKI.JPG

GET THE WORD OUT ON THIS BREAK !!!
LET'S GET IT FILLED AND PAID FOR ASAP !!!

I have made a suggestion on making a 46th spot for all base and parallels @ $40 for the spot. Maybe start a discussion on pros and cons of doing this as there will be 30 cards and I dont think Adam really wants to random off 30 spots for base cards.

^^^^^ I think that is a pretty good idea... IF there are some people that WANT that spot we can random if off to JUST the ones that are interested in it.... as some may not be interested in it at all... maybe when you pick your spots etc just simply state IF you are interested inthe BASE/PARALLEL spot and IF/WHEN you "win" the random for it you simply pay the $40 instead of the $29? make sense?

Do we get to pick a spot? If so I pick #11! Otherwise, let it do what it do.

nah we are just gonna random off all the spots like the NT breaks... the # you are at right now doesnt really matter... we will just all the names in the order that you sign up and then hit random 10-15 times on random.org and let the names fall where they amy

sign me up for 1, and put me down as "potentially interested" in the base/parallel spot, depending on how you do that.

kutzy said:
Whats the max amount of hits we can buy?

buy however many you want...I would like to keep it at 6 for now (equal to 2 tins) to allow as many members as possible to enter... then as it "dies" down... feel free to get as many as you wish... cool?

I was gonna suggest 5 until then... but 6 is cool.

ac-n-mike said:
buy however many you want...I would like to keep it at 6 for now (equal to 2 tins) to allow as many members as possible to enter... then as it "dies" down... feel free to get as many as you wish... cool?
Sign me up for 6 spots maybe more later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back