Blue Refractors
244 Paul Posluszny (RC)

wonder what your looking for ..

thanks
af

I believe I saw a Nomar DK in there

PKHale007 said:
I believe I saw a Nomar DK in there

yeah i also have lots of baseball that is not scan .. tell me who you collect and i'll see if i have any .. got bowman way back to 1997 ...

i know your looking for pizzia .. only things i have of him is base .. if you want i can see how many i have ..

thanks
af

auto_FLOOD said:
yeah i also have lots of baseball that is not scan .. tell me who you collect and i'll see if i have any .. got bowman way back to 1997 ...

i know your looking for pizzia .. only things i have of him is base .. if you want i can see how many i have ..

thanks
af

Piazzas or any other Diamond Kings......my lists are on my page...

found a 94 diamand king jeter .. #1 . but not nunber to /2500 .. don't know if that is the same one ..

got a lot of 97 bowman .. and 98 bowman .. i know i got alot of the rookies and vet .. but got to look for the vet .. got all the rookie together .. i'll get it out and tell you what and who i have ..

also found a few piazza's .. but have to look for it too .. i know i should have a lot . used to collect dodgers and i know i got a lot of his base .. but like i say i got llike ten box of cards to look through ..

i'll git you a list of the bowman first cause i got them in boxes that i know where they are at ..

thanks
af

auto_FLOOD said:
found a 94 diamand king jeter .. #1 . but not nunber to /2500 .. don't know if that is the same one ..

got a lot of 97 bowman .. and 98 bowman .. i know i got alot of the rookies and vet .. but got to look for the vet .. got all the rookie together .. i'll get it out and tell you what and who i have ..

also found a few piazza's .. but have to look for it too .. i know i should have a lot . used to collect dodgers and i know i got a lot of his base .. but like i say i got llike ten box of cards to look through ..

i'll git you a list of the bowman first cause i got them in boxes that i know where they are at ..

thanks
af

That's ok if you want to put something together with the Nomar DK and some 97 or 98 Bowman that would be cool.
I only have 2 of the Flight to 420 left though. but those 2 and the rest you were interested in are still available.

Back