07 Topps Chrome Inserts for trade

PKHale007

Bench Warmer
LT Touchdowns
TD22

Running Back Royalty
LT/Marcus Allen
LT/Tony Dorsett
LT/Marshall Faulk

Flight to 420
78,107

Refractors
32 Todd Heap
63 Matt Hasselbeck
195 Ahmad Bradshaw (RC)
204 Sidney Rice (RC) X2
DeMarcus Tyler (RC)

Xfractors
58 Tony Romo
89 L.J. Smith
145 Devin Hester
238 Ray McDonald (RC)
240 Patrick Willis (RC)

Blue Refractors
63 Matt Hasselbeck
127 Steven Jackson
172 John Beck (RC)
235 Quentin Moses (RC)
244 Paul Posluszny (RC)

White Refractors
144 Chris Cooley
 

auto_FLOOD

Bench Warmer
this is what i like ..

Flight to 420
78,97,107,117,133

Refractors
204 Sidney Rice (RC) X2

Xfractors
240 Patrick Willis (RC)

Blue Refractors
244 Paul Posluszny (RC)


wonder what your looking for ..

thanks
af
 

PKHale007

Bench Warmer
auto_FLOOD said:
this is what i like ..

Flight to 420
78,97,107,117,133

Refractors
204 Sidney Rice (RC) X2

Xfractors
240 Patrick Willis (RC)

Blue Refractors
244 Paul Posluszny (RC)


wonder what your looking for ..

thanks
af


I believe I saw a Nomar DK in there
 

auto_FLOOD

Bench Warmer
PKHale007 said:
I believe I saw a Nomar DK in there

yeah i also have lots of baseball that is not scan .. tell me who you collect and i'll see if i have any .. got bowman way back to 1997 ...

i know your looking for pizzia .. only things i have of him is base .. if you want i can see how many i have ..

thanks
af
 

PKHale007

Bench Warmer
auto_FLOOD said:
yeah i also have lots of baseball that is not scan .. tell me who you collect and i'll see if i have any .. got bowman way back to 1997 ...

i know your looking for pizzia .. only things i have of him is base .. if you want i can see how many i have ..

thanks
af

Piazzas or any other Diamond Kings......my lists are on my page...
 

auto_FLOOD

Bench Warmer
found a 94 diamand king jeter .. #1 . but not nunber to /2500 .. don't know if that is the same one ..

got a lot of 97 bowman .. and 98 bowman .. i know i got alot of the rookies and vet .. but got to look for the vet .. got all the rookie together .. i'll get it out and tell you what and who i have ..

also found a few piazza's .. but have to look for it too .. i know i should have a lot . used to collect dodgers and i know i got a lot of his base .. but like i say i got llike ten box of cards to look through ..

i'll git you a list of the bowman first cause i got them in boxes that i know where they are at ..

thanks
af
 

PKHale007

Bench Warmer
auto_FLOOD said:
found a 94 diamand king jeter .. #1 . but not nunber to /2500 .. don't know if that is the same one ..

got a lot of 97 bowman .. and 98 bowman .. i know i got alot of the rookies and vet .. but got to look for the vet .. got all the rookie together .. i'll get it out and tell you what and who i have ..

also found a few piazza's .. but have to look for it too .. i know i should have a lot . used to collect dodgers and i know i got a lot of his base .. but like i say i got llike ten box of cards to look through ..

i'll git you a list of the bowman first cause i got them in boxes that i know where they are at ..

thanks
af


That's ok if you want to put something together with the Nomar DK and some 97 or 98 Bowman that would be cool.
I only have 2 of the Flight to 420 left though. but those 2 and the rest you were interested in are still available.
 
Top