Mike Walker #ed 030/299
Rufus Alexander # 457/899
Ryan Kalil #ed 223/299
Brandon Siler #ed 149/299
James Jones #ed 867/899
James Jones #ed 173/699
Joe Staley 3ed 216/899
Aaron Ross #ed 540/899

I have to ask... Fin fan to another.... would you be willing to trade Beck cards for a few of my Ginns? What about Marinos for either Ginn or Beck? PLMK one way or another... I also have doubles of Marino and GU of Jason Taylor if interested. Thanks!

Beck

marinocollector said:
I have to ask... Fin fan to another.... would you be willing to trade Beck cards for a few of my Ginns? What about Marinos for either Ginn or Beck? PLMK one way or another... I also have doubles of Marino and GU of Jason Taylor if interested. Thanks!
lmk what Ginn and Beck cards you have
I have Marino but no recent stuff
Depending on what you have I would trade Beck for Ginn

Don't have much on Ginn... cmb under HTG.... I think all is pictured except a topps Chrome xfractor of the fins RC trio

As far as Dan, I don't care if its recent... I NEED about 110 Marino inserts 96-03... lmk if you have any you are willing to trade.

Beck

marinocollector said:
Don't have much on Ginn... cmb under HTG.... I think all is pictured except a topps Chrome xfractor of the fins RC trio

As far as Dan, I don't care if its recent... I NEED about 110 Marino inserts 96-03... lmk if you have any you are willing to trade.
These are the Beck cards available for trade
Topps Chrome #172 (2)
Topps Chrome (Blue refractor)
Ultra #236
Topps DPP #153
SPX Winning Materials single jersey
SPX Winning Materials dual jersey #9
Presspass auto #ed 132/200
Presspass SE auto
As far as Marino is concerned it's going to take some time to find any that you may need thanks

Interested in these the most... PLMK what it would take to get any or all of these.... Thanks!
Presspass SE auto

Interested in these the most... PLMK what it would take to get any or all of these.... Thanks!
Presspass SE auto

Beck

marinocollector said:
Presspass SE auto
May take a hard to get or two lmk if that's posible.

PS I have 07 Chrome Xfractors of Ginn + Booker, 3 97 SP RCs of Jason Taylor, and a mirror blue jersey of Taylor not pictured.... can't think of anything else non-Dan.... and if you find any Dans on my wantlist ALL is available.

Beck

marinocollector said:
PS I have 07 Chrome Xfractors of Ginn + Booker, 3 97 SP RCs of Jason Taylor, and a mirror blue jersey of Taylor not pictured.... can't think of anything else non-Dan.... and if you find any Dans on my wantlist ALL is available.

ok lets see if this will fly
I also have a Topps Chrome Beck auto
If we added that to the mix would a Marino auto be available lmk thanks

hammocks13 said:
ok lets see if this will fly
I also have a Topps Chrome Beck auto
If we added that to the mix would a Marino auto be available lmk thanks

No. Marino Autos are not available. Doubles of Marino inserts are if you have a wantlist, maybe a jersey card or two (none of which are pictured in my bucket).... but none of the Autos. The main reason I am picking up Beck is because I feel he has potential to be very good, maybe great under the right circumstances. Either way, he's more of an investment towards future Marino purchases. Also, I already picked up a Beck Chrome.
Please let me know if I have any Ginn cards you want. Also, let me know if any of those Ginn cards will allow me to get any of the three Beck cards I picked out.
If not, let me know what Marino cards you have available for trade. If any of those Marinos are on my wantlist (I say want, but really they are all I need) let me know what Ginn cards you would like for them, and possibly Beck for the right cards.
If you are only interested in Marino Auto cards to go towards the Becks, I understand, but we will not be able to work out a trade.

Beck

marinocollector said:
No. Marino Autos are not available. Doubles of Marino inserts are if you have a wantlist, maybe a jersey card or two (none of which are pictured in my bucket).... but none of the Autos. The main reason I am picking up Beck is because I feel he has potential to be very good, maybe great under the right circumstances. Either way, he's more of an investment towards future Marino purchases. Also, I already picked up a Beck Chrome.
Please let me know if I have any Ginn cards you want. Also, let me know if any of those Ginn cards will allow me to get any of the three Beck cards I picked out.
If not, let me know what Marino cards you have available for trade. If any of those Marinos are on my wantlist (I say want, but really they are all I need) let me know what Ginn cards you would like for them, and possibly Beck for the right cards.
If you are only interested in Marino Auto cards to go towards the Becks, I understand, but we will not be able to work out a trade.
What is the bv of the Ginn X-fractor and the Booker auto lmk thanks

Back