07 Select, SPX, LCM needed

panthers4ever

Bench Warmer
Hey guys working on some sets for a customer. Heres what I need

SPX

106, 112, 116, 125, 128, 132, 137, 145, 147, 151, 153, 154, 155, 159, 160, 161, 166, 168, 171, 172, 176, 178, 180, 181, 183, 184, 185, 186, 189, 190, 191, 192, 194, 198, 199, 200, 202, 203, 206, 208, 210, 211, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224,

Score Select

1, 5, 8, 10, 15, 32, 48, 85, 90, 104, 197, 200, 206, 221, 254, 280, 300, 314, 332, 333, 335, 336, 337, 338, 340, 341, 342, 344, 346, 348, 349, 350, 352, 353, 355, 356, 358, 360, 361, 362, 366, 367, 368, 371, 372, 373, 374, 375, 376, 377, 379, 384, 385, 386, 387, 389, 391, 393, 395, 396, 398, 400, 401, 404, 407, 408, 409, 415, 416, 419, 420, 421, 422, 423, 424, 426, 427, 428, 429, & 430

LCM

4, 17, 105, 110, 126, 128, 133, 152, 153, 155, 156, 158, 160, 161, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 172, 173, 174, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 202, 204, 211, 215, 216, 221, 225, 229, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253, & 254

looking to trade for these. Will buy at the right price but would rather trade.
 

mlbplb

Bench Warmer
panthers4ever said:
Hey guys working on some sets for a customer. Heres what I need

SPX

106, 112, 116, 125, 128, 132, 137, 145, 147, 151, 153, 154, 155, 159, 160, 161, 166, 168, 171, 172, 176, 178, 180, 181, 183, 184, 185, 186, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 206, 208, 210, 211, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224,

Score Select

1, 5, 8, 10, 15, 32, 48, 85, 90, 104, 197, 200, 206, 221, 254, 280, 300, 314, 332, 333, 335, 336, 337, 338, 340, 341, 342, 344, 346, 348, 349, 350, 352, 353, 355, 356, 358, 360, 361, 362, 366, 367, 368, 371, 372, 373, 374, 375, 376, 377, 379, 384, 385, 386, 387, 389, 391, 393, 395, 396, 398, 400, 401, 404, 407, 408, 409, 415, 416, 419, 420, 421, 422, 423, 424, 426, 427, 428, 429, & 430

LCM

4, 7, 17, 20, 22, 23, 31, 33, 36, 37, 46, 48, 52, 62, 64, 65, 74, 76, 77, 79, 80, 88, 90, 93, 94, 105, 110, 115, 126, 128, 133, 135, 152, 153, 155, 156, 158, 160, 161, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 202, 204, 207, 209, 211, 213, 215, 216, 221, 225, 228, 229, 232, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253, & 254

looking to trade for these. Will buy at the right price but would rather trade.

I have these Select 2007:
85, 90, 197, 221, 254, 300, 314, 332, 348, 360, 367, 371, 375, 377, 387, 400, 419, 428.

I have these Leaf Certified:
4, 7, 17, 20, 22, 23, 31, 33, 36, 37, 46, 48, 52, 62, 64, 65, 74, 76, 77, 79, 80, 88, 90, 93, 94, 105, 110, 115, 126, 128, 133, 135, 152,172

I am looking for Cutler and FOTG 2001- 2007. lmk Malcolm
 

panthers4ever

Bench Warmer
mlbplb said:
I have these Select 2007:
85, 90, 197, 221, 254, 300, 314, 332, 348, 360, 367, 371, 375, 377, 387, 400, 419, 428.

I have these Leaf Certified:
4, 7, 17, 20, 22, 23, 31, 33, 36, 37, 46, 48, 52, 62, 64, 65, 74, 76, 77, 79, 80, 88, 90, 93, 94, 105, 110, 115, 126, 128, 133, 135, 152,172

I am looking for Cutler and FOTG 2001- 2007. lmk Malcolm


will see what I can find for you. Are any of the select better rookies or all common guys.
 

mlbplb

Bench Warmer
panthers4ever said:
will see what I can find for you. Are any of the select better rookies or all common guys.
Paul Williams
Brian Leonard
Chansi Stuckey
Troy Smith
Brady Quinn
Trent Edwards
DeShawn Wynn
tyler Palko
Jeff Rowe
Steve Breaston
Brandon Jackson
those are the #599 rookies I have.
I also am doing the set and need these:
2007 Select wants
343 - Lorenzo Booker $6
352 - Gaines Adams $8
357 - Courtney Taylor $5
362 - Rhema McKnight $5
364 - Kevin Kolb $8
370 - David Clowney $6
373 - Jared Zabransky $8
379 - Steve Smith $8
383 - Johnnie Lee Higgins $5
394 - Scott Chandler $6
395 - Jordan Kent $5
397 - Jonathan Wade $5
398 - Ben Grubbs $5
408 - Brandon Myles $5
411 - Darrelle Revis $6
420 - Ben Patrick $5
lmk malcolm
 
Top