Amobi Okoye
Selvin Young
Gains Adams
Drew Tate
Craig Davis
Lawrence Timmons

hammocks13 said:
What is bv of Booker Bowman Sterling lmk
Not sure but i'm guessing it would be $20 maybe $25 since its the auto refractor version. Its incoming btw, from Hong Kong lol so i'm not sure how long it will take.

hey, i could use the kolb, i see your looking for dolphins any of those interest you?

2007 Bowman Sterling Lorenzo Booker Jersey Auto RC
2007 SP Rookie Threads Ted Ginn Jr. Dual Jersey RC
2007 SP Rookie Threads Triple Rookie Threads Lorenzo Booker/Antonio Pittman/Brian Leonard Triple Jersey

plmk, thanks.

Kolb auto

DMCNABB1999 said:
hey, i could use the kolb, i see your looking for dolphins any of those interest you?

2007 Bowman Sterling Lorenzo Booker Jersey Auto RC
2007 SP Rookie Threads Ted Ginn Jr. Dual Jersey RC
2007 SP Rookie Threads Triple Rookie Threads Lorenzo Booker/Antonio Pittman/Brian Leonard Triple Jersey

plmk, thanks.
Can use the Booker and Ginn card lmk thanks

ross9013 said:
Not sure but i'm guessing it would be $20 maybe $25 since its the auto refractor version. Its incoming btw, from Hong Kong lol so i'm not sure how long it will take.
I can give you the Kellen Clemens Bowman Sterling RC Auto Jersey in my bucket for the Kolb. lmk thanks

Kolb

DMCNABB1999 said:
hey, i will give you the ginn and booker for the kolb, plmk, thanks.
I thought you wanted the bv I was placing on the Kolb. Will trade for both cards. write it up and lmk to confirm thanks

hammocks13 said:
I thought you wanted the bv I was placing on the Kolb. Will trade for both cards. write it up and lmk to confirm thanks

hey, ok cool, just letting you know you might want to consider grading the booker it's perfect from what i can tell, thanks for the trade!

Back