Football 06 Upper deck rc's??

gjorda

Bench Warmer
Okay, what is the difference between all the 06 upper deck rc versions?

How can I tell the difference between the $20 Addai rc and the $5 Addai exclusive edition rc and the $12 Addai target edition rc?

I traded for what I thought was the $20 version and I think I got the $20 version. need to find out the difference.

Okay i will try and help if i can but i'm not really good with the football card market. But i think there are some like UD Reserve and those are worth less than the other rc. Kinda like Topps and Topps Total i think.

I know about that difference. Topps and Topps Total are different sets with "different looks, But I think the cards in the upper deck set and the target exclusive set, have the same # and have the same look, pose, everything.
When I look up on beckett.com, How can I tell the difference between the "look" of the Upper deck Addai rc and the "look" of the Target exclusive rc. Do they both have the word LIMITED printed underneath the "star rookies"? Is the silver foil on one brand different than the silver foil on the other brand?
Is that making sense?

gjorda said:
Okay, what is the difference between all the 06 upper deck rc versions?

How can I tell the difference between the $20 Addai rc and the $5 Addai exclusive edition rc and the $12 Addai target edition rc?

I traded for what I thought was the $20 version and I think I got the $20 version. need to find out the difference.
This why I like subscribing to the OPG...........:D
REGULAR UD ROOKIE ADDAI
17358940201.jpg

[SIZE=+1]2006 Upper Deck Target Exclusive Rookies[/SIZE] *SINGLES: .25X TO .6X BASIC CARDS

TWO PER SPECIAL TARGET PACKS

TARGET VERSION PHOTOS DIFFER

AUTO INSERT TOO SCARCE TO PRICE
[SIZE=+1]2006 Upper Deck UD Exclusive Silver[/SIZE] *VETERANS 1-200: 6X TO 15X BASIC CARDS

*ROOKIES 201-225: 1.5X TO 4X BASIC CARDS

*ROOKIES 226-275: 4X TO 10X BASIC CARDS

STATED PRINT RUN 50 SER.#'d SETS
[SIZE=+1]2006 Upper Deck UD Exclusive Gold[/SIZE] *VETS 1-200: 4X TO 10X BASIC CARDS

*ROOKIES 201-225: 1X TO 2.5X BASIC CARDS

*ROOKIES 226-275: 2.5X TO 6X BASIC CARDS

STATED PRINT RUN 100 SER.#'d SETS

Back