06-07 SPA Future Watch autos, need list

Krusin

retired hippie
06-07 SPA Future Watch autos, need list, scratch that - it's DONE

2006-07 SP Authentic r/c auto set needs

Updated 1/16/08, :dance: down to 0 for the set :dance:

Last edited by a moderator:
Came close, got it down to 2 & have both of those on a watch list ending this week, I'll go full bv to finish it this week. 13 are still inbound from E-Bay & trades/sales on HI a mainly Hockey site. Should be done by weeks end, since some are comming from Canada who knows when I'll have em in hand.

This set has been put to bed, got the last one of 50 tonight on E-Bay & it's a redemption (only redemption in the set). Card went nuts the last few seconds, my bid was 1.25 over book & I'm glad I decided to do that because the 2nd high bid was at book.

I still have 2 cards inbound from E-Bay & 11 trade/buys inbound from Canada which takes forever, it's been 3 weeks to date. The other side of the trades recieved this week so mine should be here soon.

I also started a rare winter build on a new frame for the set. I won't bore you with pic's till everythings in hand.

Thanks for the help & I have a few dupes if anyone else is working on the set.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome man Can't wait to see it on the frame! Lmk how much you'd charge for a frame for 66 one touches. Working on the R&S patch auto set.

Thanks!

Back